Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-15-2011, 04:12 AM   #1

Where to buy pentax products in Copenhagen

So I have a post in the tech area about how my K20d stopped working while traveling. I might end up grabbing a new camera or perhaps getting it repaired. My next stop is Copenhagen so I'm hoping that someone can point me in the right direction there. If it isn't in copenhagen anywhere in denmark should work and even I might be able to figure something out with a neighboring country. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

01-15-2011, 05:50 AM   #2
Inactive Account

When it comes to DSLR, Copenhagen is sadly non Pentax land.

To my knowledge, there is only one shop in Copenhagen selling Pentax DSLR, that is Platan Foto http://plantan.dk

For repairs you will have to contact Visual Service

Be aware, you migth find that everyhing is overly expensive and that they want to sell you a Canon or a Nikon.
01-15-2011, 06:10 AM   #3
NKK
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi,

If you are in copenhagen, thats only half an hour away from Malm÷ sweden, by bus or train.

There you at least have the following places (and probably others too):

www.japanphoto.se
www.scandinavianphoto.se
www.mediamarkt.se

Hope that helps,
01-16-2011, 01:29 AM   #4

Well we do have a japanphoto (JapanPhoto.dk) too, other options are kamerahuset (Kamerahuset) and bingofoto (Bingo Foto - De hjŠlpsomme fagfolk!) has sale rightnow. All of them have shops in copenhagen. Sadly not every photoshop in copenhagen have pentax, but if you know where to shop its not hard to find pentax gear. Maybe except for lenses.....

01-22-2011, 09:59 AM   #5

Original Poster
So on arriving in copenhagen I went to copenhagen's certified pentax repair location and they were unable to fix the camera, but they very kindly contacted the swedish pentax certified repair location who said that they should have no problem repairing the camera, unless that is if they need a part that they don't have. I mailed it to them and it arrived late friday so hopefully they will be getting to work on it Monday and will have it finished before the week is over and have it back to me in time with no real problem. On another note criscam the U.S. repair center who originally fixed the camera just over a month ago said that they would reimburse me for the expense so hopefully that works out well too.

I'll keep everyone posted on developments.