Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-08-2006, 08:10 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Anyone up for a K10D review?

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone here would be interested in writing a full-scale review of the K10D or K100D for the PentaxForums.com mainsite pages. Of course, all credits will go to the original author.

If you're interested, drop me a PM or an e-mail.

I'm also considering adding a dedicated equipment reviews forum (a little more informal) and a section for lens descriptions/sample images/fact sheets to the mainsite. Post comments if you have 'em

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-08-2006, 08:24 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I would be very interested in reading a lense review section. Going to get the K10 but really do not feel expert enough in equipment to write any reviews. Would appreciate the information though.
12-08-2006, 08:26 PM   #3
Veteran Member

sent u a pm.

would be interested in doing supplements..not a full blown..or maybe small write ups for accesories or lenses or what not. I dont have much time to do a big write up on the k10d. (i barely have time to go out and shoot... )

anyway..should be fun..havnt done a write up in a few years..
12-09-2006, 10:36 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Great idea!

QuoteOriginally posted by Mo Quote
I'm also considering adding a dedicated equipment reviews forum (a little more informal) and a section for lens descriptions/sample images/fact sheets to the mainsite.
Very good idea! Is it possible to setup some mechanism for hard-coded equipment classification and evolve content into something like Stan's Pentax Photography (Stan's Pentax Photography) where we can offer short reviews and opinions on various of equipment?

How about creating a forum (for example) "Lens Reviews" then sub forums or threads (I don't know what this forum engine allows you to do) for each lens without the possibility for users to create more threads. Rules: Only opinions or comments on opinions, no questions or discussions. Something like that. (Maybe you are thinking about the same approach?)

12-09-2006, 11:24 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I'm too fast for you Here's the new casual reviews forum: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-equipment-reviews/

In addition to having that, I'll be adding some more-formal reviews to the homepage.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-09-2006, 03:56 PM   #6
Veteran Member

This is great. We could have informal reviews for all types of lenses and gears submitted by various members like Fredmiranda forum.