Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-23-2011, 06:07 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
K7 adjustments

Sorry about this...

I searched for over an hour trying to find the thread I read yesterday about someone adjusting the custom settings in their k7, like the high/low key, and I believe the shadow detail and then over exposing by about a stop to beat back the noise, but couldn't find it.

Anyway, I tried it and was very surprised to see it worked.

So first, great job with the innovative technique, and second, which thread was that?

Thanks,

Bill

01-25-2011, 04:52 PM   #2
Banned

Did you post in that thread? If so, you can click on the "My Activity" link at the very top of the forum page and select "Participated Threads". If not, you'll have to search in vain for hours.
01-25-2011, 06:11 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Hound Tooth Quote
Did you post in that thread? If so, you can click on the "My Activity" link at the very top of the forum page and select "Participated Threads". If not, you'll have to search in vain for hours.
Hi,
Unfortunately I didn't post in that thread, but thanks for the idea.

Bill