Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #16

i know this post is old, but i have been lurking here in the forum for a couple of months.

mgvh - thanks so much for posting those comparisons.
been fiddling with the idea of getting a cheap converter just to play around and get an idea for wide angle shooting (until i have real money to buy real items lol). but after your comparison, think ill be shooting and editing.
i just wanted to say thanks - bc those pics gave me something concrete to look at and decide. so thanks!

08-23-2011, 04:51 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You are welcome!
I recently did another similar sort of comparison with the F35-70 HERE.
Unless there is motion in the shot that prohibits trying to do a pano stitch, I still think that is easier than using a wide angle converter and having to correct distortion later.