Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-16-2011, 06:43 AM   #1

Fashion Photographer wants to play with my toy and spends an hour with the K-7

I was invited to dinner at my mother's friends and one of the Photographers there said he had a shoot and asked if I wanted to come with him to see how stuff like that was done. He asked me if I had a camera, how long I had been interested in photography, what lenses I have so I got my K-7 out and let him play with my toy while I looked at his Nikon D3x (It's so damn heavy!). He was fascinated, he said he was gonna buy himself a K-7 as a travel back up and asked me how much I paid for it, he was surprised by what he called a low price! He said I'd made a great choice.

02-16-2011, 11:46 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Wow!! Lucky you! What a great opportunity to learn. IF he let's you bring you K-7, post some pics!
02-16-2011, 12:08 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by fccwpe Quote
Wow!! Lucky you! What a great opportunity to learn. IF he let's you bring you K-7, post some pics!
I didn't dare take any pictures but I was able to watch him, his assistant (who is incredibly cute btw) and the model work. It was interesting!
02-16-2011, 12:45 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Well then let him buy the K-5 so he will get that great image quality.

You could make also great pictures with your K-7 attaching it to his light-system.

02-16-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I agree - go back to him and suggest he get the K-5 (I'm sure he can afford it) and he'll be impressed with its performance.