Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2011, 10:40 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Live Display question

Hey guys & Girls

I'm doing a presentation for class and I am looking to find a way to present live to a projector/computer from the camera. I've seen it done before but I have no idea how it was done.

Example would be those mall setups for Santa pictures

02-24-2011, 10:42 AM   #2
Forum Member

You can use a mini-HDMI to HDMI cable to see Live View on a television, or probably any display that supports HDMI input.

Not sure if it is important, but when you do this, Live View on the camera is no longer available, but all of the camera controls work as usual to produce a Live View on the HDMI device--very cool for some studio work.
02-24-2011, 11:26 AM   #3
Banned

Photos: Gallery
You can also connect your camera to a laptop and use the camera as an external harddrive. But then you are steering from your laptop and not the camera.

The other way is using the HDMI connection, type-A to type-C connection.

I have a little clip about it, but that was for the section of frirmware improvement, but you can see how it works.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdLILkmN94o[/YT]