Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I kept a notebook, tagged each negative with a sequential roll number, and tagged each print with the appropriate roll number and a sequence number so that it could be matched to the information in the notebook. Many of the prints have disappeared, but I still have the negatives and notebooks stored together.

Most of my notes were actually names, dates, locations and other relevant subject or event information, much of which I would still need to write down if I were shooting with the intention of publishing my photos. EXIF info would make the process easier though.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
28mm, camera, data, dslr, exif, lens, photography, photos, shot, shots