Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-29-2007, 03:31 PM   #1

K10D Noise Reduction

How exactly does noise reduction work on the K10D? Does take a blank (black) image with the same settings and subtract this from the original?
Sketchy tests seem to indicate that the result is worth the effort but I would like to hear from anyone with specific information.
Ron

10-31-2007, 02:11 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by photog Quote
How exactly does noise reduction work on the K10D? Does take a blank (black) image with the same settings and subtract this from the original?
Sketchy tests seem to indicate that the result is worth the effort but I would like to hear from anyone with specific information.
Ron

Ron I see you received no answers to your question, to save repeating myself please check the following external thread if you wish as it may provide the answers that you seek:

PentaxUser.co.uk :: View topic - K10D Noise Reduction

Cheers,

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k10d, noise, photography, reduction