Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-23-2011, 04:01 AM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
beer/wine on a lense is a lot more dangerous than on the body itself.

I spilled some wine on my k-5/40mm last week-end and I think i will have to send in the lens for servicing.

As much as I love the lense it's quite sensible to such things. (it happened before with mulled wine in winter and that was worse).

M.

06-23-2011, 04:27 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I was lucky to get some Camera Armour on EBay from Cameta Camera - $2.50 plus postage. Off - loading the K10/K20D armour I think.

Does a great job but I spilt the juice from a tub of fruit salad over the camera and the armour made it just that little bit hard to swab out quickly.
All good though and all functions still operate to specs.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, kx, photography, shot