Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #1

pentax k-x remote alternative

hi,

first time here, just found the forum and hopefully going to be on it regularly now.
just got my k-x loving it, want to use it from a distance, and the ir remote as you will know just won't cut it over 15 feet. really i want to use a radio transmitter, but as ive now found out to my dismay is there is no jack where i can plug the remote radio receiver in.

so is there any way i can use a radio transmitter, or something in particular to activate the shutter from a distance, really just say 20m at least. o noticed there is the mini usb plug on the body, is there any adapter cables that will let a wireless remote plug in and work there?

thanks for any help guys.

04-30-2011, 12:07 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Here are a couple of suggestions....

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, distance, dslr, k-x, pentax k-x, photography, plug, radio, transmitter