Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-01-2009, 09:15 AM   #16

One more thank you for this.

10-01-2009, 09:38 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by FishrOfGrizz Quote
Oh yeah, Image Tone. Got it. I was going to post a question to ask how or to what advantage this was used. I hadn't recognized it as Natural or Bright. So, as in the Bright setting, does this more or less override the need for Contrast or Sharpness adjustments with the slide bars or does this add even more Contrast and Sharpness to whatever you've already adjusted - if you had adjusted?
I think you need to do a set of trial shots. I am quite sure that if it is set to bright, you can still boost saturation and contrast also, What I can't answer without doing testing is what the "neutral" settings of contrast and saturation correspond to the "Bright" setting with no additional contrast of saturation
10-01-2009, 12:30 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Thanks for the great work!
Now take some time and write it up magazine style. As a former editor I can assure you that this is the kind of stuff editors like to buy. Label this one as "published." After all the work, might as well get paid!