Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-04-2011, 04:17 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Excellent Pentax macrophotographer

Tanner Yates, who uses a K200D and K-7, is the featured macrophotographer in a Q&A recently posted by professional macrophotographer Mike Moats at mikemoatsblog.com
Look in the left column. (You might have to scroll down a bit, depending on how many days have passed.) Some of Mr. Yates' spider and insect photos are posted. Mr. Moats writes that people who think they need brands like Canon and Nikon to get good images will be surprised to see what Mr. Yates shoots with.
(Also, readers of various ages please note: The superb work is by a photographer who, Mr. Moats writes, is 17 years old.)

06-04-2011, 04:37 AM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Yep, posted here: Yeatzee's macros recognized? - PentaxForums.com by Tanner himself.

Kudos to him, he's been good at this genre for a while - the sky's the limit.
06-04-2011, 04:41 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by smf Quote
Tanner Yates, who uses a K200D and K-7, is the featured macrophotographer in a Q&A recently posted by professional macrophotographer Mike Moats at mikemoatsblog.com
Look in the left column. (You might have to scroll down a bit, depending on how many days have passed.) Some of Mr. Yates' spider and insect photos are posted. Mr. Moats writes that people who think they need brands like Canon and Nikon to get good images will be surprised to see what Mr. Yates shoots with.
(Also, readers of various ages please note: The superb work is by a photographer who, Mr. Moats writes, is 17 years old.)
Well, I think most of us have seen Mr. Yates excellent work here in the forum. He well deserves the cred.
06-04-2011, 08:27 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Yes, his work is amazing. He has really dedicated himself to achieving a high level with his macros and is constantly getting better.

06-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #5

this is just awesome
06-09-2011, 10:07 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Check the club he started here where he give inspiration to newbie folks like me.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/lens-clubs/143202-macro-any-means-necessary-club.html
06-21-2011, 05:37 PM   #7
Veteran Member

How did I not know this thread was created? I was trying the google search by image thing and searched the image supra posted and it brought me straight here

Thanks everyone so much, I really appreciate all of the encouragement and compliments I get here It pushes me to get better and better so I dont disappoint