Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-04-2007, 01:34 PM   #31
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Well I got the k100d downloaded onto my palm pilot (Tungeston E) and it looks pretty good I think. I will try and read some pages tonight and see how my eyes are doing.

Thanks
Jim

12-04-2007, 02:01 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I dunno, I like to read while I poo.. I spend enough time as it is stareing at computer screens and I'm not about to drag a laptop or blackberry in to the shitter with me - Not only that, I promise you that as soon as you release it in a digital form, it will be pirated and you'll never see another dime.
01-09-2008, 06:14 PM   #33

QuoteQuote:
I promise you that as soon as you release it in a digital form, it will be pirated and you'll never see another dime.
Well, he saw my dime

Got the pdf working on my p990i gsm, but it doesn't really help me much since I'd have to scroll a lot both ways to read it. But that's the problem of my pdf reader and not the pdf book itself.
I find the book quite cool (unlike the magic lantern guide this one is actually readable...) but I must say I was a bit mad when I saw the copyright notice all over the book. Not only on screen but when printed out too. I don't really mind it but a bit of warning would be nice
The copyright notice is watermarked however and does not obstruct the reading in any way. Bought it over ebay, using paypal and I really got it quite swiftly and with no problems. Paper version would probably be too expencive because of the shipping costs and I probably wouldn't buy it (which would be quite a mistake).