Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-13-2007, 04:43 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Samsung GX10 Menu interface

- - - is really good. I didn't need to read manual to set most things to where I like them. I think the 4-way controller interfaces intuitively with the menu system.

I really like the Pentax menu system, though, I think it offers a certain thrill each time I use it, a feeling of adventure, of serendipity almost, wondering what mysterious setting I would discover this time, that I would later decipher using the dark cryptic clues provided by the camera manual.

And, yes, sigh! the Samsung manual is boringly precise, no more fun trying to decipher the mystic Zen like language of the Pentax version, challenging the intellect to discover hidden meanings.

But one can't complain too much, all this boring simplicity has left me with no other recourse to banish the ennui but to take photos!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, menu, pentax, photography, samsung, system, time