Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-27-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
One reason I like my Pink K-X..

If I had a black one maybe people would take me more seriously and think I'm a "pro" and not allow me to photograph without a permit Little do they know my little BEAST packs IQ on par with that $2500 Canon camera :P *snicker* *hugs pentax*

06-27-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by geekette Quote
If I had a black one maybe people would take me more seriously and think I'm a "pro" and not allow me to photograph without a permit Little do they know my little BEAST packs IQ on par with that $2500 Canon camera :P *snicker* *hugs pentax*
Considering your nickname, I believe it also suits you well

Just by showing up with a black camera you have all security guards on your back. If you pack a zoom then, forget about taking pics.
06-27-2011, 11:08 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
mine is pink too and i am 100% all man!
06-28-2011, 08:04 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dorian_gray Quote
mine is pink too and i am 100% all man!
Cute My bf likes my pink K-X too and wouldn't feel ashamed owning it he told me :P

06-28-2011, 07:42 PM   #5
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by geekette Quote
It's funny, my white k-x gets nothing but comments like, "hey you aren't going to put me in the newspaper are you?" or "wow do you shoot for flagpole (a local events/music tabloid in my town)??"

I get that regardless of what lens I am using, but I've found that the number of statements made is directly proportional to the size of the lens I'm using. My nifty 50 might pull one of those comments per night, but my Tamron 28-300mm gets exponentially more, lol.
06-29-2011, 03:07 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kardinal Quote
It's funny, my white k-x gets nothing but comments like, "hey you aren't going to put me in the newspaper are you?" or "wow do you shoot for flagpole (a local events/music tabloid in my town)??"

I get that regardless of what lens I am using, but I've found that the number of statements made is directly proportional to the size of the lens I'm using. My nifty 50 might pull one of those comments per night, but my Tamron 28-300mm gets exponentially more, lol.
You should see my Tokina 400mm on my pink K-X Or my pink K-X on the Tokina rather, lol!