Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-13-2011, 10:36 PM   #61

QuoteOriginally posted by Frogfish Quote
Flippant - possibly, though I didn't think anyone nowadays takes the phrase 'light years' that seriously. The points you failed to address shows however that the Nikon system has and deserves it's reputation as the best out there.

As for the exposure inconsistency ... well another dissatisfied sole right above this post. I'm happy it works for you, but there are still far too many widespread reports of it's inconsistency for the majority to rate it above Nikon.

Have you tried your Nikon flashes on your Pentax ? I think I remember someone mentioning they work very well.
Right. So by your admission should I even take your posts seriously (sorry that was a rhetorical )?

To close this out I haven't addressed P-TTl vs i-TTL? You can have equivalent arguments with other systems so I didn't even bother. And CLS? I use my feet. Horses for courses; that should be the end of that.

Perhaps this poor soul doesn't know how to use flashes properly? Who knows, it may be the same reason for reported inconsistencies as other users. I take these reports as seriously as mirror flops.

I sold my SB's with my D80 when I switched systems, so no.

Last edited by Mohawk; 09-13-2011 at 10:59 PM.
09-14-2011, 03:00 AM   #62
axl
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mohawk Quote
Perhaps this poor soul doesn't know how to use flashes properly? Who knows, it may be the same reason for reported inconsistencies as other users. I take these reports as seriously as mirror flops.
is that me?!? ehm....

even if, there must be a halluva lot of poor souls out there