Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-18-2007, 06:04 PM   #31

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Mechan1k Quote
These are awesome images .... some of tham came out with some halos ... but that does happen ... but the series is great ... looks like something out of an eerie computer game.

Well done ... I'd be very pleased to produce shots like these.
The mood of the setting with the weather really makes these images stand out.

I really like the Welcome to Peggys Cove shot.
Thanks! The halos were hard to avoid in some... but I'm pleased overall...

12-19-2007, 01:58 PM   #32

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by qksilver Quote
Every time I try this. Multiple exposure mode is deactivated when autobracketing mode is activated. Can you provide more details???
Anyone????????
12-19-2007, 06:17 PM   #33

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by qksilver Quote
Anyone????????
Oh sorry!

Check this out: Pentax K10D Multi-exposure mode. A very versatile tool. : Pentax SLR Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review
12-20-2007, 10:17 AM   #34

I went to grad school in Halifax at Dalhousie. The whole Nova Scotia coast is beautiful and your pictures brought back many fond memories of my university days. Peggy's Cove is one of the most beautiful spots and Halifax is a very charming city. Great pictures.

12-20-2007, 06:42 PM   #35
Inactive Account

Actually, that discussion seemed oriented mostly to neutral density filters. As for qksilver's question, I don't have an answer, but one thing o consider doing hdr is that you want he aperature to stay the same so that everything stays in the same level of focus. Just do it in manual and change the speed. ch
12-21-2007, 12:54 AM   #36

Original Poster
Hmmm...brings up an interesting idea... I should try and change aperatures and DOF whilst making HDR shots, see what happens and such... I wonder if the object in focus would be prominant and the rest ghosty?