Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-10-2007, 08:07 PM   #31
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by LaRee Quote
Well I guess that is one way to get a second body. I'm sorry for your woes though. I'd be really bummed if I had to be without my k10d for even a day. I would do just what you did and pick up another one. I also have had a problem come up this past week with the top LCD on my k10d. I'm not sure what I am going to do about it. I am just 3 weeks past a year from purchase so I think the warranty won't go for me. I may still take it in to the local shop where I purchased it and see what they say. Here is the post I made about it:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/16176-bummer-my-top-lcd-going.html

I sure hope your k10d comes back quickly. Keep us posted as to how long it takes.
Thanks Sorry to hear about your issue. I hope your LCD gets fixed as well. In the USA it is only a one year warrenty ? We get two years here without any extra $$ .

Last edited by daacon; 12-10-2007 at 08:12 PM.
12-11-2007, 12:35 AM   #32
Inactive Account

Have you tried to plug your camera on the mains? This would clarify if the fault is with the camera or the batteries/charger.

Jean

mephis' photos- powered by SmugMug

Last edited by luxart; 12-11-2007 at 12:37 AM. Reason: adding something