Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-11-2007, 03:53 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Leaning viewfinder fixed

I got my K10D back from Pentax, I was impressed with how quick they got it back to me this time. I sent it off the day before or the day after Thanksgiving and got it back today 12/11/07. The problem was fixed under warranty and everything seems to line up just as it should now. The packing slip that came back with the camera stated:

"Adjusted parallax+ all to factory specs"

I suspect they may have replaced some parts though, at least the focusing screen anyway. My focus screen originally had a small scuff on it from swapping screens a few times; however, the screen that's in the camera now looks brand spanking new... Anyway's, either way, I'm just glad I'm not taking crooked pictures anymore lol.

12-11-2007, 05:16 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
that's good news ryan,
mine was fixed for the same thing about a week before yours and they had it for 4 work days (had to wait a while for ups because of thanksgiving though). They must have plenty of service technicians now, at colorado anyways. My focus screen and sensor are nice and clean now too!