Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 6 Likes Search this Thread
11-17-2011, 08:02 PM   #76
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by GibbyTheMole Quote
I have a very low tolerance level for that smarmy little pantywaist.
Hahah the guy's reviewing style is awfully biased. He can call a white Pentax "ugly" and a RED Canon "....it's in red". It's not about the color, he just focused on the brand. Unfair reviewing style he's got. He dissed the K-r more than he shot photos with it, unlike with what he did with the 1100D. Marketing-washed reviewers... kinda gets to my nerves sometimes too. Makes me think he's just an upgraded version of the local camera store salesman.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, canon, d5000, dslr, k-x, lens, mm, nikon, pentax, photography, toe

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What is wrong with Pentax service?! firefly Pentax DSLR Discussion 21 02-18-2011 06:20 PM
Am I doing something wrong? Pentax K-r trouble. Guest Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 7 12-24-2010 04:17 PM
Did I buy the wrong lens? Should I have waited? Pentax F 35-70mm 3.5-4.5 Stefan Carey Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 15 07-08-2009 10:32 PM
Pentax F AF 1.7x Teleconverter optical formula is wrong on Bojidar Dimitrov site konraDarnok Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 5 10-25-2008 05:23 PM
So what's wrong with Pentax' AF? ftpaddict Photographic Technique 56 03-31-2008 03:59 AM