Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-01-2011, 06:37 PM   #1

How much does a K2000 worth now?

I have my k2000/km with 18-55 and 50-200 kit lens. Their packages are missing. How much do you think they worth?
Also have a DA40, I bought it two years ago and like it very much. It's in very good condition and with the original package.

I just had a baby and find it so hard to focus using my K2000. Sometimes this drives me mad.
Therefore I plan to buy a Canon instead. My Canon s95 always focuses well.

Can you suggest a way to let go my gears?
I am new in this forum and ebay. Thank you!

11-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can sell your camera on our marketplace here:
The Pentax Marketplace | Sell Pentax | Photographic Equipment for Sale - PentaxForums.com

I'd say about $275 for the body + kit lens and $100 for the 50-200.

$250-300 for the 40mm (new = $330).

BTW, if you're looking for better AF performance, check out the K-5- it does a much better job than the K-m.

If you'd like to switch brands, the Canon powershot G12 is a nice high-end point-and-shoot camera with great performance:
Canon PowerShot G12 Digital Camera 4342B001 B&H Photo Video

As we don't allow sales outside of the marketplace, I am closing this thread. Good luck with the sale- I can high recommend the marketplace!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

Closed Thread