Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2007, 04:08 PM   #1
Inactive Account

K10D histogram display

Is there anyway to have the LCD dispay the RGB histogram automatically after taking a picture? I know you can access the histogram by reviewing the image and then selecting INFO (or at least I think that's how you do it), but I was wondering if I could set the camera to automatically display it after every shot.
Thanks

12-15-2007, 04:10 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by jjfdvm72 Quote
Is there anyway to have the LCD dispay the RGB histogram automatically after taking a picture? I know you can access the histogram by reviewing the image and then selecting INFO (or at least I think that's how you do it), but I was wondering if I could set the camera to automatically display it after every shot.
Thanks
You will find that as long as you do not turn the camera off between shots that the INFO setting is retained. I don't use the instant preview; I've turned it off. When I press [>] the camera display is whichever of the four selections I left it at on the previous try.
12-15-2007, 05:16 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Menu - Playback - Instant Review.

Turn Display time on.
And then tick the Histogram box.

You should then get a histogram after every shot, and press Up or Down to change the histograms.
12-15-2007, 08:44 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Worked like a charm. Thank you.