Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-20-2006, 08:39 PM   #1
aekn

An Apology and a Thank You

Mo,

I'm posting to apologize for not frequenting or contributing to this forum as often as I should. As a Pentax user, I should be spending more time here. I have been lured by the excitement over on DPR until recently, and I've now seen the error of my ways.

Sites like this are for Pentax users to share and be a community together. I'm simply fed up with the smug attitude of Phil at DPR, and the bickering that continues to go on there (on all forums).

My time is best spent here. So, thank you Mo for your efforts. Yes, your site is still a little on the slow side, and a little hard to get used to using. I do plan to donate to the site soon to help as best I can.

I promise to be more active on the site going forward. Thanks for making it happen!

Kurt

12-20-2006, 08:50 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I post 3 threads regarding help in DPR - 1 reply claiming that he wants to see the results of the question asked and that was about it.

I used to be able to read useful information regarding pentax lenses there. But now, that place is a shocker. I read canon SLR lens forum only now. Ironically, less attitude and beef in that canon forum these days... Strange

Though slightly slow but useful information. A community with a good spirit and civilised interactions

12-21-2006, 09:09 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by aekn Quote
Mo,

I'm posting to apologize for not frequenting or contributing to this forum as often as I should. As a Pentax user, I should be spending more time here. I have been lured by the excitement over on DPR until recently, and I've now seen the error of my ways.

Sites like this are for Pentax users to share and be a community together. I'm simply fed up with the smug attitude of Phil at DPR, and the bickering that continues to go on there (on all forums).

My time is best spent here. So, thank you Mo for your efforts. Yes, your site is still a little on the slow side, and a little hard to get used to using. I do plan to donate to the site soon to help as best I can.

I promise to be more active on the site going forward. Thanks for making it happen!

Kurt
Well said Kurt ... it really does sum up the feelings of a lot of us Pentaxians.

Cheers and have a great Holiday Season

p.s. and thanks to Mo for maintaining the kind of forum that does stand above others.
12-21-2006, 03:27 PM   #4

Photos: Gallery | Albums
No apology needed. Just take more pics and post them here...