Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #16

Photos: Albums
Clik Elite makes some holster-style bags with a strap that converts to a chest harness. You can wear the bag looped through a belt, sling it diagonally across your chest like a shoulder bag, or reconfigure the strap so that you wear like a backpack except in front (frontpack?). The strap is pretty low profile like this can you can actually wear a backpack over it. I use this as a bike commuter in the city and I can recommend this set-up. Note that the size of the bag will limit how big a lens you use, or course. When you're off your bike and just walking around, you can go back to wearing it over your shoulder so as not to look all "geeked out" with a camera parked in the middle of your chest. The latest models have integral rain covers.

Here are some at BH Photo, looks like the stock is in transition. If you order from them, I would try to make sure you are getting the latest 2011 models, as I had a problem with getting a 2010 model (I got a matching backpack to which you can clip the holster bag and the clips were missing). Older models also don't have a raincover:

clik elite chestpack

Here's what's listed on their website:

Products | Clik Elite Carriers

12-19-2011, 06:23 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
B-grip: home