Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-01-2008, 06:12 PM   #1

SD Card Folders

I am a new user of the K100D Super. I can navigate fairly efficient thus far, but have not been able to determine how to review photos that are stored on the card in various folders. All have been takne with the K100D, and all are still on the card (verified using the PC). Can you view all pictures on the card through the camera regardless on the folder name etc.? have I missed something in the Menus?

01-01-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
Ed in GA

QuoteOriginally posted by HOGFan Quote
I am a new user of the K100D Super. I can navigate fairly efficient thus far, but have not been able to determine how to review photos that are stored on the card in various folders. All have been takne with the K100D, and all are still on the card (verified using the PC). Can you view all pictures on the card through the camera regardless on the folder name etc.? have I missed something in the Menus?
If I'm not mistaken, all of your shots go into a single folder and as long as you don't delete any of them, or format your card, you should be able to view in camera all photos up to the capacity of the card.
01-03-2008, 06:04 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks for the reply, I have reformatted the card and everything appears to be OK now. The first shots that I took-I was never able to go back and review (even though they were sill on the card?)
01-03-2008, 09:19 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by HOGFan Quote
Not sure if there is any difference between the K1000 and the K10D, which i have, but i can scroll through all photos on my card. I have the K1-D set up for date storage, and sometimes go many days until downloading, and can scroll no problems.

Hope that helps
Dave

01-03-2008, 11:00 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
I have the K100D and I transfer my pics via a card reader. Before actually performing the transfer, I can look at all the pics on the card. They show up in a folder named DMIC(?) if I remember correctly -- I'm at work at the moment. When I double-click the folder, the images are displayed. If you reformatted the card, then there would be no pics remaining on the card.