Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-02-2008, 01:15 PM   #1

North American Auto Show Suggestions

I'm currently working near Detroit and the North American Auto Show is coming up near the end of the month. Of course, I'll be going, K10D in hand (work permitting).

What advice would would the folks here offer for shooting at an event like this? I've never been to anything like it before. I'm planning on taking as little as I can, just the 3 or 4 best lenses I have, the 540FGZ, and maybe a monopod. Also all the SD cards I own.

I'm just wondering if there's anything else I need to consider.

Slick

01-02-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I think that's probably too many lenses.

Good walking shoes and a circular filter I think. I've never been but my brothers do and the pictures I've seen shows plenty of light AND REFLECTIONS so you probably don't even need a monopod.
01-03-2008, 06:04 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks for the advice JC. I had thought of the CPL but forgot to mention it. I figure the 18-55 and 50-200 would cover everything but I plan on taking the 40 and 50 so I have the good glass with me just in case.

Slick