Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-09-2008, 11:29 AM   #1

Fashion Photography in Sydney

Hey, if you are in sydney australia post a little message here.

I've spent the past few years networking and finding the hidden spots and talent in sydney. I know there are others trying to do the same. I've made a big headway. You don't have to worry about things like publishers, designers, stylists, models, locations or equipment. everything I have. I'll setup the shoots, you just turn up.

I want to make something special. sydney has so much potentional.

the only requirements are that you share the same core values as me

they are

being fair, having fun, and make some money

in that order

01-09-2008, 11:34 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Gregory Quote
Hey, if you are in sydney australia post a little message here.

I've spent the past few years networking and finding the hidden spots and talent in sydney. I know there are others trying to do the same. I've made a big headway. You don't have to worry about things like publishers, designers, stylists, models, locations or equipment. everything I have. I'll setup the shoots, you just turn up.

I want to make something special. sydney has so much potentional.

the only requirements are that you share the same core values as me

they are

being fair, having fun, and make some money

in that order
Hi there,

Can you please explain this post somewhat better?
What does it have to do with Pentax DSLR discussions?
It sounds like some sort of advertisement to me.
Please tell me that I am wrong!

- Bert
01-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #3

Original Poster
I shoot fashion in sydney. I have all the resources.. I'm inviting people to join..
I'm trying to encourage to get people to stop worrying about the equipment and just enjoy the moment
create something
01-09-2008, 01:41 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I shoot fashion in sydney. I have all the resources.. I'm inviting people to join..
I'm trying to encourage to get people to stop worrying about the equipment and just enjoy the moment
create something
You have a studio or access to one and you are prepared to share these resources for free? You are prepared to share the use of your equipment for free? Are you after photographers as models? I really don't understand what you are suggesting, plus of course we all know nothing comes for free in this world.

01-09-2008, 03:36 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by distudio Quote
You have a studio or access to one and you are prepared to share these resources for free? You are prepared to share the use of your equipment for free? Are you after photographers as models? I really don't understand what you are suggesting, plus of course we all know nothing comes for free in this world.
I have a studio, models etc.

ok, i'm offering this to people who have the right mindset, and share the same values as me

this is my way of finding the right people to work with
01-09-2008, 03:51 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
ok, i'm offering this to people who have the right mindset, and share the same values as me
And what may this mindset be? To this point it seems evasive.

I don't mean to be rude, you are obviously talented but this thread of posts from you is so general that it's difficult to discern if you are conducting an on-line interview or selling a product.

Last edited by distudio; 01-09-2008 at 07:58 PM.
01-09-2008, 04:43 PM   #7

This forum should not be a free form of advertising!!
01-09-2008, 07:45 PM   #8
Inactive Account

You're on a forum for people who shoot Pentax.

2+2=...

01-10-2008, 12:12 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hey zeeps, I mean Gregory.

I'm not into fashion photography, but I'm interested to hear more about your ideas, and wouldn't mind the chance to learn new things
01-10-2008, 05:51 AM   #10
Veteran Member

I don't think there was anything wrong with the original post. There's nothing wrong with making money and therefore if Gregory has the facilities and wants to "rent" them out, what's wrong with that.

If I was in Sydney I would call him and at least find out. If something is not as it should be, then...