Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-14-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Infra-red conversion

I am thinking of getting my K10D converted to Infra-red and found this outfit on eBay: PENTAX K10D INFRARED IR CCD CONVERSION SERVICE | eBay Has anyone here had their camera camera converted or serviced by them, if so how would you rate your experience regarding their conversion/service?

Thanks,

04-15-2012, 06:21 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Never heard of them.
04-15-2012, 06:40 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
I think i was researching infrared conversion at some point and their reviews at the BBB or either reseller ratings were less than stellar. I think there were people that complained that they sent their cameras and they were holding them months at a time.
04-15-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by oxidized Quote
I think i was researching infrared conversion at some point and their reviews at the BBB or either reseller ratings were less than stellar. I think there were people that complained that they sent their cameras and they were holding them months at a time.
Do you have the links of the reviews? I know there were few threads discussing one outfit who seemed to take their sweet time to complete the order but I didn't think these guys are the ones being discussed.