Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-28-2012, 03:09 PM - 1 Like   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
The Designer's Story

Anyone seen this document which I came across on the Pentax UK website:

Designers Story K7 090717

It describes the thinking among the team at Pentax which put the K7 together (and the same ideas must have applied to the K5 since it is so similar). OK the doc is three years old now, but to me it's an interesting insight into how these things are done and how Pentax worked, or works perhaps. In particular, I've noticed the emphasis in the document on designing a camera that would best go together with the limited lenses. Maybe everyone's already seen this, if so apologies. The link is to a Microsoft Word doc.

04-28-2012, 03:17 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I'll read this, thanks!

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, doc, document, dslr, k7, pentax, photography, story