Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-21-2008, 11:00 AM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hudsong Quote
Do you have a wireless flash adapter of some type on top of your cam? I've been looking for a Pentax compatible one for studio stuff...
I shoot with canon stuff so I have all sorts of flashes etc.. But as for wireless flash adapters, they are pretty universal. Pocket wizards are pretty standard but cost a lot!! You can get cheaper alternatives such as the Cactus V2 triggers ($45 for a pair) and a cheaper old flash such as a Nikon SB24 ($65). You can read up on off camera lighting on strobist.com.

01-21-2008, 11:12 AM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by stewart_photo Quote
Looks like you're going to enjoy the camera, symon. By the way, a very attractive Betta fish. How long have you had him? I've had five over the years and succeeded in killing every single one. I finally decided that was more than enough.

stewart
Yeah I'm enjoying the camera right now. Too bad for the crop sensor and I'm stuck with 75mm right now but I might pull the trigger on a lens soon.

This Betta fish is actually my coworker's. I had 3 or 4 bettas in the past. Longest one lived for about a year and a half.