Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2006, 12:29 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Original Poster
David :

I had nothing to do with advertising. If it is on micro-display, I just want to say some micro-display.

I very much hope that the DSLR camera can support external monitors. I need to display a greater viewing picture, not just on the camera's 3-inch or smaller display, Outdoors.

Perhaps you do not think about these. Differences in the hope that everyone's demands.

If you will go to outdoor photography, do not want to carry a heavy notebook computer, and meanwhile the need for immediate viewing large images, the camera must be able to output SVGA signals. It is connected to with external Micro Display or 7 Inch Light LCD Display.

I want to say is this: with old TV video signal output for watch Photos, on the Digital SLR camera. The design does not value. Must to change it.

09-19-2006, 12:35 PM   #17
Inactive Account

Original Poster
If this is an advertisement, you need to find CANON, not PENTAX.
09-19-2006, 12:37 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
His point seems valid to me, I don't see the need for the interrogation Timon is getting. I have never done it but it sounds like a great idea. Using a bigger display to make sure that you got the shot you wanted. Fortunately I have a little 2 pound laptop that I now have a purpose for. Thanks Timon!
09-19-2006, 12:40 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Timon@pentaxforums Quote
If this is an advertisement, you need to find CANON, not PENTAX.

I think we are all in agreeance that this is not advertising, just good information and we will leave it at that.

Lets have no more comments on the subject please.

Thanks Timon for your post, and I look forward to many more of them. Enjoy the site and post some pictures!

09-19-2006, 01:56 PM   #20
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
After an IP lookup, it looks like Timon lives in China- hence the language mixup.

No offense, and I don't find anything wrong with this post, but it is confusing us, so please try to make them more understandable in the future.

Thanks, and keep em coming!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-20-2006, 07:46 PM   #21
Rak
Inactive Account

I just reviewed this thread, and as has been pointed out, it was purely a language barrier issue. Now let's get back to topic, shall we?
09-20-2006, 08:44 PM   #22
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The thread is closed.

However, if you examine the JPG timon attached, you'll see that the K10D will have HDTV output!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
Closed Thread