Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-22-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
Forum Member

K7 Quick draw holsters + top LCD protector

I've had my K7 for a year+ now and I know its old news but I want to get a screen protector that includes the top LCD. The chrome of the ACMAXX is gaudy and disruptive so just wondering if there's another option. I suppose the top isn't 100% necessary though in which case I know which protector I want.

It also has a Lowepro strap with the fat buckles that are in swing length of the LCD

ALSO:

Are there any holsters or bags where I could swing off my back and just pull the camera out. I'm talking minimal time between carrying and ready to shoot. It's the main reason I don't carry my camera around as much as I should. Most of my commuting is by bicycle too so I'd need something secure. Currently I have a standard clumsy Lowepro shoulder bag that fits most my accessories. I've also got a few Pentax 35mms and a TLR so the ability to fit them would be great.

05-22-2012, 07:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Asudef Quote
I've had my K7 for a year+ now and I know its old news but I want to get a screen protector that includes the top LCD. The chrome of the ACMAXX is gaudy and disruptive so just wondering if there's another option. I suppose the top isn't 100% necessary though in which case I know which protector I want.

It also has a Lowepro strap with the fat buckles that are in swing length of the LCD

ALSO:

Are there any holsters or bags where I could swing off my back and just pull the camera out. I'm talking minimal time between carrying and ready to shoot. It's the main reason I don't carry my camera around as much as I should. Most of my commuting is by bicycle too so I'd need something secure. Currently I have a standard clumsy Lowepro shoulder bag that fits most my accessories. I've also got a few Pentax 35mms and a TLR so the ability to fit them would be great.
I just use a mobile phone screen protector and then cut it to fit the required shape. It does what I need to to at least and was about $2 AUD for 10 off eBay