Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-29-2012, 07:01 AM - 1 Like   #1
Forum Member

Let's help camerasize with lenses photos

I was playing with camerasize and pentax cameras and I noticed that in the feature "camera with lenses" (this) there are a lot of pentax lenses missing, especially the most important for a site that compares sizes, the DA limited!
Would be nice to have a complete archive but they need our help.

I'm in no way affiliated with that site, I'm only asking to you to help camerasize and Pentax sending them the missing lenses photos. I would do, but I own few lenses, all already listed.

This page explain how to take and upload the photos they need
Send us your Lens Images

They also accept photos of adapted lenses (must specify)

Edit:
Pentax Q users, the Q is the smallest digital ILC, but people can not figure it out how it look with lenses because there is not even a photo of lenses available for the Q, could you give them a hand?

Last edited by befocus; 07-29-2012 at 07:08 AM.
08-02-2012, 02:13 PM   #2
Forum Member

That's so funny! I was just doing the same thing, and I came here specifically to ask people to help update it. I decided to search first, just in case, and here you are beating me to it by just a few days.
08-03-2012, 03:37 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
whoa! this is nice! hopefully someone will send great samples. I'm not qualified enough for very meticulous product shots...