Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-01-2007, 08:22 AM   #1
Inactive Account

K10D on Good Morning America

I didn't see it but my wife told me that GMA (or maybe "TODAY") had a segment today on the "Must Have Gadgets for 2007". She said they mentioned the K10D due to the SR.

Not that I'm a fanboy, but that's gotta help Pentax's image.

She did say that they also mentioned the camera was not yet widely available.

Happy New Year!

01-01-2007, 10:03 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
It was the Today Show, NBC. Good exposure for Pentax in my opinion!

Walt
01-01-2007, 10:25 AM   #3
Veteran Member

yeah..something pentax desperately needs. when i was in b and h (picking up the sigma 28mm lens) i was disturbed and noticed one common thread, lots of first time dslr shooters (not really that disturbing), but the disturbing fact the the lot of these potential dslr owners, didnt even know how to properly hold an SLR..

anyway...as I went up to the sales clerk, asked about the lens, blah, blah...and while we were waiting, decided to small talk bout the k10....he just went off, and said how much he loved that camera so much, and was saying it's a lot better than the offerings nikon and canon had in and around that price range..(to my left, i had a 3 30d buyers, and 1 sony alpha, to my right, 3 nikon's, and 2 canon's)

asked him how the sales were, said after the initial release rush, it's kinda...slowed....since the ones that are in the know already have the body, and the ones that aren't are sticking to the nikons and canons........pentax's problem was the lack of advertising he added as my lens finally came...