Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-11-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Pentax "Wide Angle mode" idea

Hey guys!
Testing my K-30, i decided to use the "Composition adjustment" option just for fun.
I noticed it does make quite a difference (not that i'll ever use it...i guess i probably won't), and Pentax could implement a "Wide Angle mode" option in the menu, where the camera would move the sensor to the extremity of the SR space and take multiple shots.
What do you guys think?
Obviously, it would be nice for only some certain occasions... Some occasions would be impossible for the camera to align the pictures, but in a landscape, for example, i think it would be a nice little feature to have.

10-12-2012, 06:36 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
I think a sweep panoramic mode would be more useful.
Like Sony had on most of their cameras the last few years.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
angle, camera, dslr, guys, option, pentax, photography