Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Which wraps for our gear?

I got an email reminding me of the camera and lens wraps Clik Elite are now selling. I have a Zing that fits my K-x but the K-5 is a bit tight in it with a small prime and has no hope of fitting with something like the Tamron 28-75.

Has anyone here tried any of the wrap products with popular Pentax gear? What fits what? Thanks!

A wrap for my K-5, M 100 macro, Tamron 28-75, or DA L 55-300 would be nice. I could probably figure it out but I thought I'd check and see if someone else already has.

Thanks!

11-27-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Not really the same thing but last week for my trip I used a lens wrap I got with one of my large format lenses for my K-r and 35DA. Thing the wrap I have might have been big enough for the D200 with a lens.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k-5, photography, tamron, thanks, wrap