Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-06-2007, 06:50 AM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by superfuzzy Quote
This should be available in the US soon! It is supposed to be the same device Pentax uses at their service centers.

click HERE

added:
It is available in the UK: Park Cameras

Trog - why not check it out? I'm going to VOIP Park Cameras and ask about it...
knock knock, be hitting some wood. I have been very lucky when it comes to my DS and dust. Had soe issues and easily solved with the Giotto Rocket. But this think looks pretty nifty .

01-06-2007, 10:03 PM   #17

Rocket blower...

I bought it because I heard its good... and it just looks cool. My nieces and nephews steal it if I ever leave it out, so it has its disadvantages too. So far it has has done the job for me though, removing all but the really small dust specks that are not noticeable unless you shoot a piece of paper and boost the contrast.
01-07-2007, 06:27 AM   #18
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by superfuzzy Quote
This should be available in the US soon! It is supposed to be the same device Pentax uses at their service centers.

Thanks for posting this. I asked about this gadget on another thread. I hope it shows up in the US. I've already got a spec on my K10D sensor that even the Rocket won't blow away. The spot is in a pretty innocuous position, so it's no big deal, but ultimately I'll want to remove it and I'm not sure I've got the guts (or the steady hand) to use some of the other methods.

Jerry
01-07-2007, 01:29 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Original Poster
That gadget looks great for travelling.