Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-11-2012, 11:18 AM   #1

On screen magnification

Hello there,
Any one knows when you view the images on the camera when you magnify it tells me x1.2 x.1.4 .... to x12.0. My question is which of these magnifications is like 100% on the computer screen? I think that x12 is more than 100% I am using k100d.

Regards,
Peter

12-11-2012, 11:19 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
See this thread (from the similar threads list):
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/digital-processing-software-printing/1921...ra-screen.html

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

12-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thank you for the link but there they are discussing k-x camera which have max magnification of 16 which is not my case.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, photography, screen