Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-01-2013, 01:59 PM   #31
Forum Member

I would prefer a new 16MP sensor with better high ISO performance than a 24MP sensor that performs the same as the old 16MP sensor. Also, I would think a 24MP sensor will require a faster processor just to keep the performance of the camera the same as the K-5, and this is an area I'd also like to see improved i.e. no more delays when deleting images or when going into preview mode.

In all, I'm pretty happy with my K-5, but in addition to the above, I'd like to see faster more accurate autofocus, autofocus tracking, faster focusing lenses, and a more complete lens lineup. I love the way the K-5 feels in my hands compared to the Nikon D7000 and Canon 7D, so I hope they don't change the body too much, and also keep compatibility with the current battery grip.

05-03-2013, 07:53 PM   #32
bvg
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by audiobomber Quote
Most Canadian homes are lit with tungsten (incandescent) light. Most of the ceiling fixtures, lamps and pot lights in my home and my friends' and relatives' homes are lit with tungsten bulbs.
What a terrible life.

Difference between k-5 and k5II is insignificant. No any signs of coming any kind of k-3, so I believe upgrade to k-5IIs would be a good idea.

Last edited by bvg; 05-03-2013 at 08:02 PM.