Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2007, 05:37 PM   #31
Xgear

It is not just us 2 (Simon and XGEAR) there more. I’m certain that it is a bug in the software that needs to be reported. It is repeatable on multiple systems.

QuoteQuote:
“I suggest a selective startup of windows programs/processes and try to eliminate a possible competing program”
Are you the tech from Pentax? Just blame my system, which is stable.
If there is some driver conflict, can I get some support?

Camera is a K10D
Software is Pentax Photo Laboratory version 3.10
Windows XP SP2
Open a RAW file is in the "Custom Processing" configuration. under "White Balance", select "Gray Point Setting" and click on the image with eyedropper tool.

03-08-2007, 12:10 PM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Xgear Quote
It is not just us 2 (Simon and XGEAR) there more. I’m certain that it is a bug in the software that needs to be reported. It is repeatable on multiple systems.

Are you the tech from Pentax? Just blame my system, which is stable.
If there is some driver conflict, can I get some support?

Camera is a K10D
Software is Pentax Photo Laboratory version 3.10
Windows XP SP2
Open a RAW file is in the "Custom Processing" configuration. under "White Balance", select "Gray Point Setting" and click on the image with eyedropper tool.
I'm resurrecting this thread to go along with the new one posted here
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/4181-trouble-photlaboratory.html

anyone find any solutions to this problem?
03-08-2007, 02:05 PM   #33
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Nothing new from me. To summarise...

- Open DNG
- Select "Gray pojnt setting"
- Click on image
- Application crashes with previously reported error.

I downloaded UFRaw which works fine, though I haven't really used it much yet - I was shooting mainly in JPEG until my exposure lock button stopped working, so the K10D is now in for warranty repair.

When I first found the PPL problem I sent a message to Pentax, but haven't received a reply.

Simon