Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-21-2013, 06:45 PM   #1

Critique, Help & Adjustments

Hello All,

I am new to DSLR photography and this is my 2nd time with the camera in full manual mode.

I have taken a few photos with my new K-30. I was just wondering if you would kindly critique them and give me any suggestions. Also, what settings would you have used for these photos. And finally, these are untouched, could someone adjust them in Lightroom or Aperture, so I can see how you all would finish these photos.

* MY PHOTOS ARE NOT SHOWING UP* HERE IS A LINK http://www.flickr.com/photos/mlcinema/

Thank you

and

and

Last edited by Mlcinema; 01-22-2013 at 06:21 PM. Reason: Photos are not showing up
01-22-2013, 06:21 PM   #2

Original Poster
Got the photos working.
01-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #3
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Mlcinema Quote
Hello All,

I am new to DSLR photography and this is my 2nd time with the camera in full manual mode.

I have taken a few photos with my new K-30. I was just wondering if you would kindly critique them and give me any suggestions. Also, what settings would you have used for these photos. And finally, these are untouched, could someone adjust them in Lightroom or Aperture, so I can see how you all would finish these photos.

* MY PHOTOS ARE NOT SHOWING UP* HERE IS A LINK Flickr: mlcinema's Photostream

Thank you

and

and
These look really good, nice color, contrast and bokeh (particularly #3); especially good, for a newbie