Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Anyone using debug mode for changing # of available intervalometer frames K-7

Had a quick search, but appears no one has looked at this, so;

With reference to this page, this one, and this one.

I have a k-7 and one of my pet firmware upgrade peeves is that they never upgraded the # of frames in the intervalometer menu from 99 to 999 (as per anything more recent, including the Q, which is rich given that the Q can only shoot about 300 due to battery limitations). No such issues with the K-7. I currently use a cable invervalometer, but that isn't much good in the rain or snow.

I also wonder if it is possible to deactivate the Dark-Frame-Subtraction with this method ( the "DISABLENR" may be of interest).

Has anyone previously tried modifying settings in the debug to modify the number of actuations, or cancel the DFC?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, debug, debug mode, dslr, frames, intervalometer, k-7, photography