Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2013, 05:31 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Shipping to States FCC

I'm shipping my camera from Canada to the states, which requires a FCC form for customs.

Anyone know where I can find the information needed to fill out this FCC form, such as the K5 FFC id or harmonization number ect.

02-20-2013, 06:01 PM   #2
Ari
Veteran Member

Here is a link to it. Let me know if you have issues accessing it outside of the States. I'll email you a copy. The info for filling it out are at the bottom. You shouldn't need to fill out any more than the manufacturer name and the type of equipment.
http://transition.fcc.gov/Forms/Form740/740.pdf
02-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Dr_who Quote
I'm shipping my camera from Canada to the states, which requires a FCC form for customs.

Anyone know where I can find the information needed to fill out this FCC form, such as the K5 FFC id or harmonization number ect.
Might have some info here.
FedEx - Customs documentation guide - U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
02-20-2013, 06:13 PM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Ari Quote
Here is a link to it. Let me know if you have issues accessing it outside of the States. I'll email you a copy. The info for filling it out are at the bottom. You shouldn't need to fill out any more than the manufacturer name and the type of equipment.
http://transition.fcc.gov/Forms/Form740/740.pdf
Perfect thanks, I thought I might have to fill out all the information. Would I need to put down Pentax's company address do you think? Would I use the Denver location or Pentax Canada as that's where I live.

02-21-2013, 03:38 PM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
I found my answer so I thought I'd share it here in case anyone else ends up needing it and comes across this thread.

Harmonized Tariff Number: 85258040000
FCC ID: EAR099