Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-26-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
Possible to disable the delete all function on K100D?

Hello all,

Is it possible to disable the delete all function on the K100D Super? You know when you click the button twice and you get that screen that asks if you want to delete all. I have a client that recently purchased a K100D and that function terrifies her. If there is anyway to disable it, I'd love to know it. Thanks

-M

02-26-2008, 09:45 PM   #2
Veteran Member

only thing i can think of is to protect all your photos

QuoteOriginally posted by Montoya Quote
Hello all,

Is it possible to disable the delete all function on the K100D Super? You know when you click the button twice and you get that screen that asks if you want to delete all. I have a client that recently purchased a K100D and that function terrifies her. If there is anyway to disable it, I'd love to know it. Thanks

-M

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, function, k100d, photography