Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-25-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Amazon not an authorized Dealer for Pentax?

I noticed Amazon is no longer listing as an authorized Pentax dealer when I tried all three colors of the K-30 and the K-5 II for giggles from the list of authorized dealers on the Pentax website.

I also noticed they don't even stock the Black or White K-30 kits anymore.. just the Blue.

Therefore, a heads up.

Actually a weird thing is for a day last week B&H had the K-30 kit listed as discontinued.. another store I checked online (cannot recall - but from the authorized dealer list on the Pentax website) was also saying discontinued for the K-30 Black kit. Strange!

02-25-2013, 10:40 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Most stock of the K-30 I've seen on Amazon, is not supplied directly by them, they are just a conduit for the sale.

B

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
amazon, camera, dealer, dslr, k-30, kit, list, pentax, photography, website