Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-04-2013, 08:51 AM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Summer:Lake Superior - Michigan Winter:Texas Hill Country
Photos: Gallery
I'm currently tapped out or I would be doing this, but in terms of bang for the buck, if I were picking up a smaller camera to go where my Pentax dSLR is awkward, I'd buy a Nikon Coolpix P7100. This camera is discontinued, but still available new or refurb for half the cost of your Fuji selections. Like the Fuji's, the P7100 has (mandated for me) an optical viewfinder in addition to the LED.

04-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #32
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Follow up.... I have (for the time being) decided on the option I previously dismissed out of hand!

When the K-01 price dropped to $250, I bought one. At that price, even if I ultimately decide that I don't like it, I won't regret the purchase.

Yonatan

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, camera, dslr, lens, m.zuiko, option, photography