Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #1

KPR Mount - K100D compatible?

Argh, this is probably a very naive question, but I'm coming across so many terms that are new to me in getting a K100D, coming from a Point and Shoot, to this.

I'm looking at extension tubes for macro work. I found these auto tubes (so I can still control aperture), and they say KPR Mount. The naive question is, will anything KPR Mount fit on a K100D (which I assume is "K-Mount")?

The tubes are these: Factory Camera Store: Pro Optic Auto Extension Tube Set for Pentax-KPR Mount, 3 Tubes. (POAETPXK)

Thanks for your patience with my newbish questions.

Best,

R.ticle One

03-03-2008, 02:23 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
kind of hard to tell from the small picture, but it does say pentax, and it is bayonet (from the picture). there is only one pentax 35mm bayonet (at first glance they don't look 645 or 67, they would be 2kg heavy if they were ), well, there are several variations, but compatibility wise, saying there is one is close enough. i am actually wondering if they ship worldwide, i've been looking for something like that..

best thing i think is to send them an email and ask them
03-03-2008, 02:25 PM   #3
Veteran Member

You may want to check out this post