Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-14-2013, 10:15 PM   #31
Emperor and Senpai

Just wait until you use it. I know you will love it.

04-16-2013, 09:08 AM   #32
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I took it out for a spin the other day with a new wireless flash rig (Amazon.com: Cheaplights NPT-04 4 Channel Wireless Hot Shoe Flash Trigger and 2 Receivers Set for Canon Nikon Pentax,OTT-04GY: Camera & Photo) for a real estate inquiry for a friend of mine.

It was an old nightclub, no electricity, only some exterior light spilling in through the doors that the realtor opened up. Loved the the way it felt in my hand and the pix were just what my buddy was looking for; very utilitarian. For me, however, it was the perfect low key, first time out with new gear, jaunt. Looking forward to taking it into the mountains.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k2000, photography