Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-14-2013, 02:13 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by AbePak Quote
which was why I was curious if there were anyone that actively shoots street with it and see what their thoughts were on the subject.
Personally I would prefer the X100s or similar for street - actually the Ricoh GR.

As to street with a dslr, look on flickr, there are plenty and they are getting good shots. I think it's more about the person and if they can handle being up front so to speak about carrying and using the camera or if they want to remain more stealthy. I've seen both work.

In fact, here is a member of a street photography collective that uses a dslr - an Olympus e-420 using mostly the kit zoom.
Burn My Eye : Alexandros Konstantinakis-Karmis : Biography/Portfolio His flickr stream is here Flickr: nomorecolors' Photostream

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
body, camera, canon, dslr, ff, frame, lens, nikon, pentax, photography, street