Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-20-2008, 03:04 AM   #16

QuoteOriginally posted by cpopham Quote
Then she probably got a good deal. Getting Pentax stuff over here is like getting blood from a stone. I pick all my gear up overseas while travelling.

As much as I love my camera, and Pentax, I don't think I could really recommend it as a system to someone who is resident in NZ.
Well I live in NZ and I have had Pentax for years. Ya just have to lean on the dealers as it is 'cool' to have Canon or Nikon. The agents are a little slow but will get anything you want from Pentax's vast aray of goodies that we never see. Go to Japan and have a look at what is avail then tell Little's (the importers) to get it. They will. Ive had Z1s and Z1Ps with all the extras. Just about to get me a K10 or 20. Pentax glass is some of the best and it is cheaper that the so called 'big' brands .

My 10c worth.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k10, k10d, k200d, photography, store